Here is a rundown of some of Cadwalader's recent work on behalf of clients.
- Represented the lenders in the $800 million financing of 650 Madison Avenue in New York.
- Represented the lenders in the $1.975 billion acquisition financing of Blackstone’s joint venture interest in the Great Wolf Resorts portfolio.
- Represented the lender in the $185 million loan secured by The Essex Crossing, a mixed-used development in the Lower East Side neighborhood of New York.
- Represented the lenders in the $300 million financing of 560 Mission Street in San Francisco, California.
- Represented the lender with respect to a $304 million mortgage loan secured by an office building located in Bellevue, Washington.
- Represented the lenders in a $373 million transaction comprised of a $327.7 million mortgage loan and $45.3 million mezzanine loan for Wells Fargo Center, a distinctive office tower in Denver, Colorado.
- Represented the lender in a $112 million mortgage loan to finance the acquisition of KPMG Plaza at Hall Arts in Dallas, Texas.
- Represented the agent and initial lender in a $135 million mortgage loan secured by the Westinghouse headquarters in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania.
- Represented a pan-European fund managed by Invesco Real Estate, the global real estate investment manager, on its EUR31 million refinancing with Aareal Bank of two of its properties located in Milan, Italy.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.