In this edition of Valuation Insights, we look at some of the regulatory changes, report releases and market trends from the third quarter of 2018.
- AICPA Launches Working Draft of Accounting and Valuation Guide
- Hong Kong Legislates Long-Awaited Transfer Pricing Framework
- CFIUS Reform Nearing Passage in Washington, with Implications for Companies
- China Streamlines MOFCOM Approval for Outbound Investments by Local Enterprises
- PRC Regulators Ease Limits on QFII and RQFII Programs, Further Opening Capital Markets
- Political Uncertainty May Slow 2H 2018 Brazilian M&A Performance
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.