Our Asia Employment, Pensions and Incentives update this month looks at:
- our live webinar that discussed the continued impact of COVID-19 across the region and some of the challenges faced by businesses and organisations;
- In Indonesia, the proposals outlined in the draft Omnibus Bill on Job Creation, including among other things, widespread changes to termination laws and payments;
- the obligations in relation to final pay timelines and Certificates of Employment in the Philippines;
- the data protection laws in Hong Kong that impact on social media screening;
- our compliance check this month, which focuses on South Korea and the rules in relation to ensuring fixed term workers are given the same pay and benefits as permanent employees; and
- our comparative article on the implementation of pre-employment psychometric test in PRC, India and Japan.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.