In this edition of Regulatory Watch, the experts in Duff & Phelps' Paris Compliance and Regulatory Consulting team, provide a detailed synopsis of the latest news and publications issued by France's Autorité des marchés financiers affecting the asset management industry during the third quarter of 2018.
- Implementation of the MMF Regulation: the AMF assists asset management companies in their authorization and management process
- AMF's Enforcement Committee sanctions
- Results of the AMF's "Online investment subscription" surprise visits campaign
- Cooperation between the financial markets' surveillance authorities
- Stress test scenarios on money market funds
- Fight against money laundering and financing of terrorism
- Marketing of Financial instruments
- Updates on the European Union and Securities Exchange Commission
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.