In our Real Estate Newsletter we present current legislative updates and decisions in connection with real estate. In this issue, see the following topics:
- No corresponding Application of Section 179a AktG to the GmbH - Clarity or Uncertainty?
- News on General Terms and Conditions in the Hereditary Building Right Contract
- Ineffective Obligation to carry out Cosmetic Repairs in Commercial Tenancy Law
- Construction Noise as a Defect under the Lease - a Permanent Construction Site
- Municipal Pre-emption Right – Content and Legal Consequences
- Overview Real Estate Transfer Tax Rates
Mayer Brown is a global legal services provider comprising legal practices that are separate entities (the "Mayer Brown Practices"). The Mayer Brown Practices are: Mayer Brown LLP and Mayer Brown Europe – Brussels LLP, both limited liability partnerships established in Illinois USA; Mayer Brown International LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales (authorized and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and registered in England and Wales number OC 303359); Mayer Brown, a SELAS established in France; Mayer Brown JSM, a Hong Kong partnership and its associated entities in Asia; and Tauil & Chequer Advogados, a Brazilian law partnership with which Mayer Brown is associated. "Mayer Brown" and the Mayer Brown logo are the trademarks of the Mayer Brown Practices in their respective jurisdictions.
© Copyright 2019. The Mayer Brown Practices. All rights reserved.
This Mayer Brown article provides information and comments on legal issues and developments of interest. The foregoing is not a comprehensive treatment of the subject matter covered and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers should seek specific legal advice before taking any action with respect to the matters discussed herein.