In the 2019 Q4 edition, we look at:
Intellectual Property – China
- Update on Measures Targeting Bad Faith Applications in China
Intellectual Property – Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Patents – A New Era
- Arbitration: Interim Measures Arrangement Between Mainland China and Hong Kong – An Update
Data Privacy – China
- Third Times a Charm – Further Draft Amendments Issued for the PRC Personal Information Security Specification
Technology – Hong Kong
- Artificial Intelligence: Guidelines Issued by HKMA
To view the full article please click here.
Originally published Fourth Quarter 2019
Visit us at www.mayerbrownjsm.com
Mayer Brown is a global legal services organization comprising legal practices that are separate entities (the Mayer Brown Practices). The Mayer Brown Practices are: Mayer Brown LLP, a limited liability partnership established in the United States; Mayer Brown International LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales; Mayer Brown JSM, a Hong Kong partnership, and its associated entities in Asia; and Tauil & Chequer Advogados, a Brazilian law partnership with which Mayer Brown is associated. "Mayer Brown" and the Mayer Brown logo are the trademarks of the Mayer Brown Practices in their respective jurisdictions.
© Copyright 2019. The Mayer Brown Practices. All rights reserved.
This article provides information and comments on legal issues and developments of interest. The foregoing is not a comprehensive treatment of the subject matter covered and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers should seek specific legal advice before taking any action with respect to the matters discussed herein. Please also read the JSM legal publications Disclaimer.