In our 300th episode of The Cyberlaw Podcast, Stewart Baker interviews Jonathan Reiber (@jonathanreiber) regarding his paper for the Berkeley Center for Long-Term Cybersecurity, titled, "A Public, Private War: How the US Government and US Technology Sector can Build Trust and Better Prepare for Conflict in the Digital Age." Stewart is also joined by Paul Rosenzweig (@rosenzweigP) and Nick Weaver (@ncweaver) to discuss:
- Classified documents detail the history of the CIA's ownership of Crypto AG.
- Four Chinese military members were indicted over the Equifax breach.
- An Ohio man was arrest for running a Bitcoin mixing and laundering service.
- Amazon is trying to stall the Microsoft-Pentagon cloud contract.
- The Department of Justice is holding its Section 230 workshops this week.
- The Department of Homeland Security unveiled the #Protect2020 strategy.
- The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority experienced some irony at its key signing ceremony.
- And more!
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.