- How can you tell if your investment is really responsible? The Washington Post provides an overview of ESG ratings.
- Procter & Gamble's chief sustainability officer explains how she is making sustainability "irresistible" in a new piece in Forbes.
- A new study led by a Stanford psychologist and Illumen Capital found that venture capital funds led by people of color face more bias the better they perform.
- The city of Helsinki launched Think Sustainably, the world's first app enabling residents and visitors to make informed daily choices and rate restaurants, attractions, shops, and accommodations using bespoke sustainability criteria.
- Is this warehouse in the Netherlands the world's most sustainable industrial building?
- Seven things to know about the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's new report on climate change and land.
- Climate risk mitigation is changing the corporate world, presenting both risk and opportunity.
Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Morrison & Foerster LLP. All rights reserved