What is it?
- The Form 300 is where employers record all reportable workplace injuries and illnesses
What information is needed for the log?
- All reportable injuries and illnesses that occur in the workplace, where and when they occur, the nature of the case, the name and job title of the employee injured or made sick, and the number of days away from work or on restricted or light duty, if any.
What types of injuries and illnesses should be included?
- Days away from work
- Restricted work or transfer to another job
- Medical treatment beyond first aid
- Loss of consciousness
- A significant injury or illness diagnosed by a physician or other licensed health care professional.
How long Do I need to keep the Form 300?
- 5 years.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.