November 27, 2018, New York, N.Y. - The Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance ("GALA") recently elected four new members to its Executive Committee.
The new Executive Committee members are:
- Daniël Haije, Global Vice Chairman. He is a Partner at Hoogenraad & Haak in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Paula Fernnadez Pfizenmaier, Vice President, Americas. She is a Partner at Randle Legal in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Dusan Nitschneider, Vice President, EMEA. He is a Partner at Nitschneider & Partners in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Denise Mirandah, Vice President, Asia Pacific. She is a Partner at Mirandah Asia in Singapore.
The Global Vice Chairman will serve a three-year term and the regional Vice Presidents will each serve a two-year term, which begin January 1, 2019.
"We are thrilled to have Daniel, Paula, Dusan, and Denise join GALA's Executive Committee," said Jeffrey A. Greenbaum, GALA Chairman and Managing Partner of Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz in New York City. "They are great lawyers and colleagues and they will be a terrific addition to GALA's leadership."
In addition to Mr. Greenbaum, the other members of the 2019 Executive Committee are:
- Brinsley Dresden, Global Treasurer & Secretary. He is a Partner at Lewis Silkin LLP in London, England.
- Carlos Alberto Arroyo del Rio, President, Americas. He is Managing Partner of Falconi Puig Abogados in Quito, Ecuador.
- Søren Pietzcker, President, EMEA. He is a Partner at Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek in Hamburg, Germany.
- Justina Zhang, President, Asia Pacific. She is a Partner at TransAsia Law Offices in Beijing, China.