In a recap of our December presentation, which includes video and an accompanying transcript, a cross-practice panel examines significant developments, trends and hot topics in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices industries that covers governance, licensing, intellectual property, FDA regulatory and clinical research.
Topics addressed include:
- The Clovis decision and its impact on board oversight and corporate governance
- The increasing trend of profit splits in collaborations
- What life sciences companies need to know about patent law trends
- Legal and regulatory landscape related to real-world evidence and "big data"
- China and foreign influence in U.S. research
The Ropes & Gray panelists include strategic transactions partners Marc Rubenstein, Melissa Rones and Zach Blume, health care partner Mark Barnes and counsel Valerie Bonham, life sciences regulatory & compliance partner Kellie Combs, and litigation & enforcement partner Martin Crisp.
This presentation is part of Life Sciences Quarterly, a quarterly seminar series that delivers insights from Ropes & Gray attorneys, speakers from government and industry and other professionals as they examine key developments, issues and trends affecting the life sciences sector.
To view the full article here.