Members of Dentons' global Fund Finance group authored six chapters of the 2020 edition of Global Legal Insights to: Fund Finance. The publication covers legal trends and developments in the greater fund finance markets providing law firms, financial institutions, funds and investors with a comprehensive insight.
Dentons contributed the following individual chapters:
- What next for regulation of fund finance as the EU plans CMU '2.0'? by Michael Huertas
- Belgium by Nora Wouters and Mathieu Raedts
- Canada by Michael Henriques, Michael Davies and Alexandra North
- France by Philippe Max, Guillaume Panuel and Meryll Aloro
- Italy by Alessandro Fosco Fagotto, Edoardo Galeotti and Valerio Lemma
- Spain by Jabier Badiola Bergara and Luis Máiz López-Teijón
The whole book is available on this website.
Dentons has a fully integrated and dedicated global Fund Finance team that offers unparalleled knowledge and experience, acting for banks, alternative lenders and borrowers on a full range of fund finance products across all fund sectors. We also provide our clients with all supporting advice required, including via our highly regarded fund formation, fund investment, financial regulation, tax and insolvency teams across numerous jurisdictions.
Please contact us for more information about how our team can support clients and their business needs.
Media Contact: Amanda Lowe.