In light of the escalating concern around COVID-19 we have taken the decision to postpone this event.
This is unfortunate as both Dentons and Consent Collective were very much looking forward to meeting those of you who planned to join us. We do hope to see you soon.
We will consider various options to reschedule our event at the appropriate time, when the situation stabilises. At present we are considering late June. We appreciate your understanding.
In the meantime, if you have any Employment concerns around COVID-19, please do get in touch or alternatively, visit our Coronavirus hub.