Lawson Lundell is pleased to announce that we have been recognised for our expertise in 10 practice areas by Legal 500 for 2021. In addition, nine of our lawyers have been recognised across seven practice areas for their expertise.
Legal 500 is a legal ranking publication that assesses the strengths of law firms in over 150 jurisdictions.
Please join us in congratulating our lawyers listed below, and all of those who were recognised by Legal 500.
Practice Areas Recognised
- Corporate & M&A – Tier 4
- Dispute Resolution: BC – Tier 3
- Energy & Natural Resources: Mining – Tier 2
- Energy & Natural Resources: Oil & Gas – Tier 4
- Energy & Natural Resources: Power – Tier 3
- Environment – Tier 3
- Indigenous Law – Tier 2
- Labour & Employment – Tier 3
- Pensions – Tier 2
- Real Estate – Tier 5
- Brad Armstrong, QC – Leading Individual: Environment
- Craig Ferris, QC, FCIArb. – Leading Individual: Dispute Resolution: BC
- David Allard – Leading Individual: Corporate & M&A
- John Olynyk – Leading Individual: Indigenous Law
- Keith Bergner – Leading Individual: Indigenous Law
- Khaled Abdel-Barr – Leading Individual: Energy & Natural Resources: Mining
- Lana Shipley – Next Generation Partners: Indigenous Law
- Murray Campbell – Leading Individual: Pensions
- Rob Sider – Leading Individual: Labour & Employment