|March 10, 2021
|Online||T - +61 7 3231 2400
There is no doubt that the employment landscape has significantly changed in the last 12 months, with the once 'normal workforce' catapulted into an environment where over 50% of workers are still performing work offsite. One thing all parties can agree on is that it is unlikely to return to the way it was anytime soon, if ever ...
On 10 March 2021, join our workplace relations senior associates Sandra Barry and Gemma Sharp for a complimentary webinar where they will share their ideas and practical considerations for employers navigating the new 'normal' landscape.
Specifically, the topics of discussion will include:
- working from home and flexible working arrangements – who decides the terms and what limitations can be imposed by either party
- employer rights in relation to their employees when government restrictions are in place for COVID-19, including dealing with requests for emergency carer's leave and managing vulnerable employees
- employers' workplace health and safety obligations in managing employees' psychological health in relation to COVID-19
- considering whether employers are permitted to require employees to receive vaccinations against COVID-19 and what reasonable legal directions can they make
- considerations for workplace privacy, discrimination and potential standdown of employees following the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine.
We hope you can join us.
The webinar will be recorded, so, if you are unable to attend at the advertised time, we will send you the recording for future viewing.