As businesses across Canada and around the world prepare for a post-pandemic future, BLG is offering tools and insights to help businesses make informed decisions, navigate the new landscape and prepare for recovery.
Navigating government financing programs:
To help the business community navigate the 100+ federal, provincial funding measures, we have "What's Next @ BLG.com". We invite business to send their government financing queries to: email@example.com. We will respond, without charge, to basic questions. For more complicated queries, we will refer you to the right BLG resource.
COVID-19 Resource Centre:
Our industry leading site provides guidance on the latest legal and regulatory updates, organized by industry for easy reference: www.blg.com/en/insights/covid-19
- COVID-19 Provincial and Territorial Action Plans for Reopening
- COVID-19: Breaking developments and essential resources
- The Economic Impact of COVID-19: Practical strategies for Canadian businesses
- Virtual disputes: Best practices and benefits
- The impact of COVID-19 on M&A transactions
- Game On: Reopening sports and recreation during COVID-19
Scenario planning for the future:
To plan for what's next, gain insights into BLG's Plan Ahead Initiative developed with the insight of over 60 firm members. We would be pleased to assist you with a similar exercise to help your business strategically plan for the future.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.