November 24-December 01, 2020
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Webinar, dates include:
- November 24: 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
- November 27: 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
- December 1: 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
Login details will be provided after you register.
(Note that the time is in EST.)
We are pleased to announce a new series of "nuts and bolts" webinars geared to Ontario public sector FOI and privacy practitioners. In this series, legal counsel, registrars, clerks, FOI coordinators and others will hear about FOI and privacy trends and developments that are crucial to the day-to-day work.
Join us for our fall 2020 launch – Top tips for FOI administration and privacy incident response
Our first set of webinars will be on "top tips" for answering FOI requests and responding to privacy and security incidents. Our experts will give you practical advice that will deepen your understanding and knowledge of the most critical issues. See below for the complete webinar session schedule.
- November 24: Nuts and Bolts for Colleges - 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
- November 27: Nuts and Bolts for School - 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
- December 1: Nuts and Bolts for Municipalities - 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.