In the 2020 Q3 edition, we look at:
Cybersecurity - Hong Kong
- The Chamber of No Secrets: What Tech and Data/Content Driven Companies Need to Know About the Hong Kong National Security Law
E-Commerce - China
- Shop Until You Drop: China's New Code of Conduct on Livestreaming E-commerce
Technology - Hong Kong
- A New Era of Paperless Proceedings in Hong Kong
Intellectual Property - Hong Kong
- International Trade Mark Registrations - Hong Kong Takes First Step in Implementation of Madrid Protocol
Privacy - Hong Kong
- Peek-a-Boo I've Caught You - New Offences Against Upskirt Photos and Blackmail
Visit us at www.mayerbrownjsm.com
Mayer Brown is a global legal services organization comprising legal practices that are separate entities (the Mayer Brown Practices). The Mayer Brown Practices are: Mayer Brown LLP, a limited liability partnership established in the United States; Mayer Brown International LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales; Mayer Brown JSM, a Hong Kong partnership, and its associated entities in Asia; and Tauil & Chequer Advogados, a Brazilian law partnership with which Mayer Brown is associated. "Mayer Brown" and the Mayer Brown logo are the trademarks of the Mayer Brown Practices in their respective jurisdictions.
© Copyright 2020. The Mayer Brown Practices. All rights reserved.
This article provides information and comments on legal issues and developments of interest. The foregoing is not a comprehensive treatment of the subject matter covered and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers should seek specific legal advice before taking any action with respect to the matters discussed herein. Please also read the JSM legal publications Disclaimer.