Ground Cover is a quarterly publication tracking legislative and regulatory reform in resource management, local government, planning and construction law.
To read the latest issue click here.
In this issue we look at:
- the proposed Housing and Urban Development Authority which will have significant acquisition and over-ride powers to unblock the housing bottleneck
- the Bill to undo some of the National Government's 2017 changes to the RMA
- the Government's water plan and timeline for three waters review
- the Environment Commissioners concerns with the Overseer model
- the NZ Green Investment Finance launched by the Government in December
- the Emissions Trading Scheme decisions, and
- the Local Government New Zealand preferred sequencing for water reform.
The information in this article is for informative purposes only and should not be relied on as legal advice. Please contact Chapman Tripp for advice tailored to your situation.