We are pleased to share with you the latest edition of "frESH Law Horizons: Key Developments in UK & EU Environment, Safety and Health Law, Procedure and Policy". In our July edition, we look at 37 new developments that may be relevant to anyone with an interest in the environmental, safety and health sector. Some of the top stories this month include:
- A look at the government white paper on the UK/UK relationship post Brexit
- A multi-agency initiative to detect waste crime and non-compliance with waste legislation
- A reminder to company directors that there are potentially severe liabilities for regulatory offences
- A nation-wide recall of frozen vegetables from supermarkets following a listeria risk
- How the Automated and Electric Vehicles Act 2018 is making provisions in relation to transport technology
- Dangerous gas installations see a utilities company fined £466,000
For more detailed information on these developments, as well as access to the remaining summaries, make sure you download a copy from our website.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.