Clyde & Co recently hosted two complimentary oil & gas digital roundtables for UK and US audiences.
These seminars are tailored for in-house counsel, contract managers and commercial managers in the UK & US markets.
Clyde & Co's specialist oil & gas lawyers will discuss recent trends and offer practical legal insights in the following areas:
- Contractual and dispute behaviours in a world where Cash is King
- Pre-dispute dynamics
- Attachments, arrests and other security for accounts receivables
- Dispute escalation provisions
- Claims against third parties
- Expediting disputes/claims: alternative dispute resolution, mediation, arbitration, virtual options
- Cash and your people structure
- Alternative ways to fund disputes and collect receivables
- Supply chain insolvency and maintaining a healthy cash flow
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.