As the transport and logistics industry takes its first steps towards returning to normal following the coronavirus pandemic, in our September motor crime update we look at the key developments over the last month and the current challenges faced, including:
- Automated vehicles technology;
- Proposed changes to the Highway Code;
- Update on vehicles testing;
- Changes to EU driver rules;
- Rebuilding the North's economy;
- Local authority powers to fine motorists, including pavement parking;
- Virtual trial for teenage crash;
- Bodycams for DVSA frontline enforcement staff; and
- Dashcam footage used for driving offences.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.