On Thursday, February 5, 2015, Ralph C . Ferrara, Robert J. Cleary and Jonathan E. Richman were invited to Proskauer's Hedge Fund Breakfast Seminar to speak about the Second Circuit's insider-trading ruling in Newman/Chaisson. The litigators provided the group of hedge fund professionals with a helpful overview of insider-trading laws, followed by an interesting discussion of Newman/Chaisson and what may be on the horizon.
For more information, the event speakers can be contacted as follows:
- Christopher M. Wells, Hedge Fund Practice
- Robert G. Leonard, Hedge Fund Practice
- Michael F. Mavrides, Hedge Fund Practice
- Robert J. Cleary, White Collar Defense & Investigations Practice
- Ralph C . Ferrara, Securities Litigation Practice
- Jonathan E. Richman, Securities Litigation Practice
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.