The Cabinet Regulatory Tracker is a list of upcoming comment deadlines and effective dates. Click on the links below to view deadlines from February 16, 2020 to February 29, 2020.
For continuous real-time updates, please consult the Cabinet Regulatory Calendar.
- February 20: FINRA - Rule Change To Amend FINRA Rule 11900 To Except Certain Transactions in Corporate Debt Securities
- February 21: CFTC - Exemption From the Swap Clearing Requirement for Certain Affiliated Entities-Alternative Compliance Frameworks for Anti-Evasionary Measures
- February 25: SEC - Filing Fee Disclosure and Payment Methods Modernization
- February 20: FDIC - Removal of Transferred OTS Regulations Regarding Regulatory Reporting Requirements, Reports and Audits of State Savings Associations
- February 20: FDIC - Removal of Transferred OTS Regulations Regarding Certain Regulations
- February 22: Bankruptcy Code - Small Business Reorganization Act of 2019
- February 26: CFTC - Amendments to Derivatives Clearing Organization General Provisions and Core Principles
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.