A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month's edition includes:
- Legal Feature:
- FERC Order Removes Barriers for Distributed Energy Resource Aggregations in Wholesale Markets. Read here.
- Client Feature: We are thrilled to feature Quaise, an MIT-led startup pioneering a new type of energy drilling system in effort to unlock geothermal energy. Read here.
- M&A Activity: Read the latest round of
M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space.
- Washington Updates: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including information on the annual National Defense Authorization Act and the American Energy Innovation Act. Read here.
- Event Highlights: Don't miss this month's exciting virtual events, including a webinar on leveraging voter engagement for clean energy growth. Learn more here.
- COVID-19 Insights Center: Mintz has been closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19, and our attorneys have been posting regular updates to help our clients navigate these unprecedented and challenging times. Visit our COVID-19 Insights Center to read more.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and we hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.