Holland & Knight invites you to read our Fall-Winter 2019 Israel Practice newsletter, in which our authors discuss pertinent American-Israeli topics. As Israel has been a crossroads and a prolific source of new ideas for more than 3,000 years, a natural tradition of inventiveness finds its most recent expression in the creation of a technology startup ecosystem with global impact. This newsletter, among other relevant topics, addresses how the innovative technologies and ideas generated in Israel can be deployed in the United States and globally.
- Discovery in International Arbitration: The Ever-Expanding Scope
- Virtual Currency: The Taxman Is Coming
- California Attorney General Releases Draft Regulations on the California Consumer Privacy Act
- Foreign Ownership of Real Estate: New Rules from CFIUS
- New Regulations in the Cannabis Industry: What Israeli Companies Need to Know?
- A Legal and Regulatory Overview of Dietary Supplements
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.