The Cabinet Regulatory Tracker is a list of upcoming comment deadlines, nomination dates, effective dates and expiration dates. Click on the links below to view deadlines from February 1, 2019, to February 15, 2019.
- February 5: OCC, FRB and FDIC - Amendments to Real Estate Appraisal Requirements
- February 8: CFTC - Amendments to Conform Regulations to the FAST Act
- February 9: CFPB and FRB - Amendments to Regulation CC - Availability of Funds and Collection of Checks
- February 11: SEC - Amendments to Covered Investment Fund Research Reports
- February 11: FTC - Amendments to Identity Theft Rules
- February 11: CFPB - Public Comment Sought on Policy on No-Action Letters and the BCFP Product Sandbox
- February 13: CFTC - Amendments to Swap Execution Facilities and Trade Execution Requirement
- February 15: SEC - Updated Disclosure Requirements and Summary Prospectus for Variable Annuity and Variable Life Insurance Contracts
- February 15: CFTC - Requests for Feedback on Crypto-Asset Mechanics and Markets
- February 15: OCC, FDIC and FRB - Banking Agencies Propose Updating Calculation of Derivative Contract Exposure Amounts
- February 15: MSRB - Applicants for Governing Board
- February 1: FRB - Implementation of New Supervisory Rating System
- February 7: MSRB - Adopting MSRB Rule G-40 on Advertising by Municipal Advisors
- February 7: MSRB - Amendments to MSRB Rule G-21 on Municipal Fund Security Product Advertisements
- February 7: MSRB - Technical Amendments to MSRB Rule G-42 on term "Municipal Advisor"
- February 5: SEC - Exemptions for Security-Based Swaps
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.