Seyfarth Synopsis: Stay ahead of the curve! The future is rapidly changing for health care providers. To keep up with emerging trends, changes and needs, it is important to get the latest information and ideas that can be leveraged to make strategic, compliant business decisions in the future while delivering patients a culture of excellence.
Please join Seyfarth Shaw, at our Chicago office (Willis Tower, 233 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 8000, Chicago, IL 60606), on Thursday, September 12, for an engaging presentation with speakers from each of Seyfarth Chicago's departments, along with other health care leaders.
Additionally, our Key Note Speaker and Seyfarth Shaw partner, Leon Rodriguez, will analyze the current political landscape in Washington on major health care issues. With his previous service as the Director of the Office for Civil Rights in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services under the Obama Administration, Leon offers a unique perspective on health care issues and the politics surrounding them in D.C.
Additional topics will include:
- Leading presidential candidates' plans for health care
- Legislation we might expect from Congress in the near term
- Recent developments on biometric privacy, medical marijuana and the Chicago Fair Workweek Ordinance
- Trends in executive compensation in the health care sector
- Critical issues of concern when leasing health care related property
- Consolidation of hospitals and physician practice groups
- Cybersecurity, record retention and management
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required, and seating is limited. 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. for breakfast and registration, and 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., for the panel presentation.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.