In this episode of the Global Solutions podcast series, Rebecca Marks and Andre Appel provide a high-level roundup of mask mandates in various countries around the world. The speakers explain how these mandates impact employers and the new enforcement requirements for their workplaces.
- Listen to additional Global Solutions podcasts.
- Working During the Pandemic-Current Occupational Safety Regulations in Germany
- COVID-19: FAQs for Employers Doing Business in Germany
- Cal/OSHA Recommends Emergency COVID-19 Regulation
With PPE and Training Provisions
San Francisco Issues Order Requiring Face Coverings in Public and in Workplaces
- California Issues Employer COVID-19 Playbook Guidance for Enforcing Mask Requirements
- California Issues Statewide Guidance for Mandatory Cloth Face Coverings
- Ogletree Deakins Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center - Global
To listen to the podcast, please click here.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.