If an applicant would like assignee data to be published, the information must be provided on the application transmittal letter or the application data sheet (ADS) that was filed with the application. The applicant may also submit the information via PAIR (Bib-data review prior to publication). If the assignee data is recorded with the Assignment branch only, the information will not be published.

The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.