Recent M&A Activity:
- August 5, 2020: Prospector was acquired by Analog Gold for an undisclosed amount. Prospector offers a SaaS platform that utilizes artificial intelligence to provide a user-friendly way to access and analyze information from public exchanges, which is intended to modernize the way investors and researchers access information about mining.
- August 6, 2020: Growing Energy Labs, Inc. (Geli) reached a definitive agreement to be acquired by Q Cells for an undisclosed amount. Geli develops software to streamline the energy storage development process, enabling clients to minimize environmental impact.
- August 10, 2020: Sunworks August 10, 2020: Sunworks reached a definitive agreement to be acquired by The Peck Company Holdings for an undisclosed amount. Sunworks provides photovoltaic based power systems for the agricultural, commercial, industrial, and residential markets in California, Oregon, Texas, New Mexico, and Nevada.
- August 18, 2020: Newpek, a subsidiary of ALFA (Mexico), was acquired by Reliance Industries and Ensign Natural Resources for an undisclosed amount. Newpek is an operator of hydrocarbons exploration and production based in Irving, Texas.
- August 26, 2020: XsunX Inc. changed its name to NovAccess Global in connection with a reverse merger. NovAccess Global is engaged in designing, installation, and sale of solar photovoltaic power generation, energy storage in the form of managed battery systems, and technology to manage energy usage.
- August 27, 2020: Building Energy Holdings US, a subsidiary of Building Energy, reached a definitive agreement to be acquired by Falck Renewables and Eni New Energy US for $32.5 million. Building Energy Holdings US develops wind and solar projects in the United States.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.