Recent M&A Activity:
- May 3, 2020: Quintana Energy Services, a US-based company that acts as a provider of diversified oilfield services to onshore oil and natural gas E&P companies, reached a definitive agreement to be acquired by KLX Energy Services for an undisclosed amount.
- May 4, 2020: Highpeak Energy reached a definitive agreement to acquire Pure Acquisition through a reverse merger, resulting in the combined entity trading on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol HPK.
- May 7, 2020: Greenwood Sustainable Infrastructure was formed by the merger of GoldenSet Capital Partners and Greenwood Energy. The new company will provide energy infrastructure asset management services, specializing in targeting lower-middle-market sustainable interrelated energy, waste, and water investment.
- May 8, 2020: Alon Bakersfield Property, an oil refinery based in Bakersfield, California, was acquired by Global Clean Energy Holdings, a southern California-based renewable energy company, for $40 million.
- May 11, 2020: Adsorbed Natural Gas Products, a developer and manufacturer of low-pressure on-board adsorbed natural gas storage technology, was acquired by Ingevity for an undisclosed amount.
- May 12, 2020: OnLocation, a provider of consulting services in energy and environmental policy issues, was acquired by KeyLogic Systems, a subsidiary of IIAA Technologies Corp., for an undisclosed amount.
- May 18, 2020: JP3 Measurement, a provider of in-line optical analyzers intended to measure both liquid and natural gas, was acquired by Flotek for $34.4 million.
Originally published June 4, 2020.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.