USCIS says to use Chart A - Final Action Dates for employment and family-based categories; except F2A
EDGE should be updated overnight.
Looking at Chart A (Final Action Dates), ALL CHARGEABILITY, MEXICO, PHILIPPINES and VIETNAM are all current across the board; India and China also sees some forward movement.
- EB-1 India moves ahead to 01SEPT19
- EB-2 India moves ahead a week to 08OCT09
- EB-3 India also moves ahead a week to 22MAR10
- ***EB-5 India Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) remains CURRENT
- ***EB-5 India Regional Center (I5 and R5) will be UNAVAILABLE
- EB-1 China moves ahead a few months to 01SEPT19
- EB-2 China moves ahead a week to 01JUN16
- EB-3 China moves ahead to 15DEC17
- ***EB-5 China Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) remains at 15AUG15
- ***EB-5 China Regional Center (I5 and R5) will be UNAVAILABLE
- ***EB-5 Vietnam Non-Regional Center (C5 and T5) will be 15SEP17
***If Trump does not sign the bill sent to him by Congress (he is threatening to veto), the EB-5 program and Certain Religious Workers categories will become UNAVAILABLE at midnight December 28th.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.