Intellectual property licenses can be important in various situations ranging from large scale strategic transactions and IP litigation to day-to-day lower profile transactions. Even the latter can have far-reaching impact on a company's proprietary assets, particularly if certain IP-related concerns are overlooked.
Foley Hoag presents a webinar covering a range of traps and tips related to IP licenses, including:
- Identifying less obvious IP licenses in commercial agreements
- Addressing ownership and rights to IP or technology created in common business relationships
- Data rights: value, security, risk
- Avoiding "naked" trademark licenses
- Blockchain, open source and other current topics