Holman Webb is delighted to invite readers to attend our first breakfast seminar of 2020, hosted by the firm's General Insurance team and taking place on Thursday 20 February.
Attendees will hear from both John Van de Poll, Partner and head of Holman Webb's National Insurance Group, and Peter Bennett, Partner within the firm's General Insurance team, as they examine a range of significant cases from 2019.
Discussion topics will include:
- Recent Supreme Court decisions on credit hire
- When is a trip hazard an obvious risk?
- Escape of fire
- How to construe a policy of insurance - is it always ambiguous?
- Dual Insurance and competing other insurance clauses
- When is there damage to physical property by defective works?
- When does the limitation period start to run on a claim under a policy?
This seminar would be of interest to claims staff and managers, regulatory/compliance and risk teams, in addition to internal counsel.
Thursday 20 February 2020
Light Breakfast - 8.00 am | Seminar - 8.30 - 9.30 am
Boardroom | Holman Webb Lawyers | Level 17, 123 Pitt Street, Sydney
Attendees will be eligible to receive 1 CIP point
Please register by Thursday 13 February 2020 to confirm your attendance