BTI Consulting Group (BTI) recently named nine Arnold & Porter attorneys to its 2020 list of Client Service All-Stars. The 19th annual edition of the list is "the gold standard" used to identify attorneys delivering "the absolute best client service."
The attorneys on BTI's list "impress corporate counsel with their keen understanding of business impacts and unwavering commitment to client objectives—an astounding feat when also assessing a global pandemic alongside growing client expectations of law firms," according to the BTI Client Service All-Stars report.
Arnold & Porter is one of just ten firms with nine or more attorneys on BTI's 2020 list. The firm was also included in the 2020 BTI Client Service 30, which is a list of 30 firms singled out by general counsel as firms that deliver the highest level of client service."
The following Arnold & Porter attorneys were included in BTI's 2020 list:
- Daniel P. DiNapoli—Intellectual Property Litigation
- Jeffrey L. Handwerker—Pharmaceutical Pricing and Investigations
- Michael J. Harris—Intellectual Property Litigation
- Mark R. Merley—Antitrust Litigation
- Saul P. Morgenstern—Complex Antitrust Litigation
- Sean Morris—Complex Commercial Litigation
- Trenton H. Norris—Consumer Products Litigation
- Daphne O'Connor—Product Liability Litigation
- Christopher J. Renk—Intellectual Property Litigation