In conjunction with Chambers and Partners High Net Worth UK guide, BCL will be delivering a webinar on Thursday, 25th February 2021 titled 'The HNW Client & Financial Crime Investigations – a Multiplicity of Threats'.
During this session BCL Partners Shaul Brazil, Michael Drury, Ellen Peart and Richard Sallybanks will be discussing how to recognise and address the frequent issues that arise in financial crime investigations against HNW clients.
Key discussion points will include:
- The diverse circumstances in which practitioners advising HNW clients might encounter cases that involve potential criminal issues
- Consequences for the client's ability to deal with their assets and conduct business
- International enforcement, including extradition, Interpol and mutual legal assistance
- Competing interests between the client, corporate structures and third parties
- The need for a coordinated and strategic response
The webinar will be followed by a live Q&A session.
To register for this webinar please visit the Chambers and Partners registration page here.