Ontario immigration has issued 1,186 Notifications if Interest in a new Tech Draw through its Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) draw took place on February 16, with the invited candidates scoring between 466 and 467 Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points.
Candidates were required to have submitted Express Entry profiles between February 16, 2020 and February 16, 2021.
Tech Draws target six technology occupations:
- 0213 - Computer and information systems managers
- 2147 - Computer engineers
- 2172 - Database analysts and data administrators
- 2173 - Software engineers and designers
- 2174 - Computer programmer and interactive media developers
- 2175 - Web designers and developers
To read this article in its entirety please click here
Interested employers: Kindly contact us
here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.