Issue 44 of the Insurance and Pension Law Newsletter is now available.
Click here to view newsletter.
In this issue:
News and Events
- Solvency II course delivered at GANADO Advocates
- GANADO Advocates sponsors IBA London Insurance Conference
- Amendments to the Insurance Rules relating to the Solvency and Financial Condition Report
- MFSA circular to the Market relating to the assessment required prior to proposing Individuals for Approved Positions
- EIOPA issues Q&As on EU Regulation
- MFSA preparatory guidelines on Product Oversight and Governance under the Insurance Distribution Directive
- EIOPA publishes Discussion Paper on proposed Level 2 measures of Solvency II
- MFSA circular relating to the transposition of the Insurance Distribution Directive
Articles and Publications
- Managing Brexit – Planning ahead for your Insurance business
- Industry reactions to the new UK Pensions Transfer Tax
- Unique Malta
Recent MFSA Authorisations & Licenses
- New Licences
- Surrendered Licences
- Extended and Revised Licences
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.