In this episode we discuss:
- The history of compliance and how it fits in to business
- Why risk management, transparency & speak up culture matter
- What does it mean to have a pro-active risk-based approach to compliance?
- How to protect your organization and employees from reputational harm
- Anti-bribery legislation & compliance in Turkey as a new profession
- Being compliant and working with multinationals who have business in Turkey
- Advice to corporations who want to invest in compliance
- Ethics by design and the need for tailor made compliance programs
- Who is responsible for compliance in an organization?
- How to implement a compliance program that fits your business
- How to work with a compliance consultant
- Having the best possible working relationship with your employees and third parties
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.