The 2019 proxy season has come to a close. This report by PwC Belgium and CGLytics takes a closer look at votes on remuneration items and reviews the critical trends of the 2019 voting results in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Download the report to better prepare for the 2020 proxy season and learn about:
- The 2020 Belgian Corporate Governance Code and how it has changed since 2009
- The effects of the implementation of the revised Shareholder Rights Directive (SRD II) into national law
- Feedback and results of the 2019 general meetings
- Remuneration – A Shareholders Revolt?
- The evolution of base salary, short term incentives and long term incentives
- Key governance themes for boards, such as Per-for-Performance and board diversity
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.