COVID-19 has impacted U.S. immigration significantly in 2020 and will continue to affect immigration well into 2021. In addition, a new presidential administration is moving into the White House in less than two weeks. In this episode, Anu, Ron, and Karuna discuss how EB-5 has been affected by the pandemic and the administration's restrictions, and what might be expected from Biden's administration.
The Klasko investment immigration attorneys will answer the following:
- How have investors been impacted?
- What happens if a project closes or is delayed?
- What if jobs were created but due to the pandemic's effect on the economy, they no longer exist?
- What if the business has had to pivot or has had to make other material changes?
- Is now a good time to initiate the EB-5 process?
- How have processing times been affected by COVID?
- Have the green card quotas changed?
Speakers in this episode are:
Stay connected with us:
- Email questions to email@example.com
- Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Sign up for newsletter and email updates
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.